Exhibition Reservation Form
ChemIndix 2016 Exhibition Reservation Form can be viewed here
Exhibition Terms & Conditions
1. Cancellation Policy
- Any exhibit space cancellation must be received in writing by Exhibition and Sponsorship Committee of the Chemistry in Industry (ChemInix 2016) Conference
- If cancellation notice is received in writing before August 15, 2016, a refund will be given minus a $300.00 administrative fee. If after August 15, 2016, no refund will be given.
- The Saudi Arabian International Chemical Sciences Chapter (SAICSC-ACS) may decide to cancel or postpone the event, in its sole discretion.
- If SAICSC-ACS postpones said event, exhibitor funds will be carried forward to the Rescheduled event.
- If SAICSC-ACS cancels said event, SAICSC-ACS will provide a full refund.
Full payment must accompany the exhibitor reservation unless a special payment arrangement has been approved by writing by Exhibition and Sponsorship Committee of the Chemistry in Industry (ChemInix 2016) Conference. Payments should be remitted directly to SAICSC-ACS through the online registration. All payments must be received in full by July 31, 2016.
3. Exhibit Space and Allocation Acceptance
- No display materials, except for those carried by hand may be moved in the exhibit area once the exhibition has opened and no display shall be dismantled before the official exhibition closing time of 16:00 on Thursday, November 24, 2016.
- Exhibit spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis, using the date of the receipt of the “Space Application Contract Form”, the fee and the number of exhibit spaces requested based on availability. Both location assignments are assigned approximately 30-45 days prior to the meeting start date.
- The conference organizers reserve the right to accept or reject any application for exhibit space.
4. Exhibit Booth Personnel
- All exhibitors must indicate their exhibit booth personnel before the conference when completing the Space Application Contract Form or send the list by email to the exhibition & sponsorship committee via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered booth representatives can be picked up their badges on-site at registration. A maximum of four (4) representatives per exhibit space are allowed. Official identification badges must be worn at all times during the conference.
- Maximum of Two (2) exhibit booth personnel with complimentary full meeting & exhibit registration can attend technical sessions and plenary lectures but not allowed to present a lecture. Exhibit booth personnel who are presenting must register for the conference.
5. Exhibit Space Regulation
- No background may be placed that obstructs, blocks or interferes with the lighting or visibility of an adjacent booth. Aisle space may not be used for exhibit purposes or for solicitation of business.
- Nothing shall be posted on, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors or other parts of the building or furniture.
- Any property destroyed or damaged by an exhibitor must be replaced or restored to its original condition by the exhibitor or at the exhibitor’s expense.
- The exhibitor must keep their stand open and properly staffed during the specified exhibit hours. The exhibitor shall not close or remove the exhibit until the conclusion of the entire exhibition, unless otherwise directed by the conference organizers.
- Distribution of refreshments or other food products for consumption are expressly forbidden.
- The Saudi Arabian International Chemical Sciences Chapter (SAICSC-ACS) and the Chemistry in Industry (ChemInix 2016) Conference organizers will take every reasonable precaution to prevent loss to exhibitor’s goods. However, under no circumstances will the SAICSC-ACS assume any responsibility for loss or damage which might result from any cause in connection with transfer, installation, maintenance or removal of exhibits and goods belonging to the exhibitor.
- The Saudi Arabian International Chemical Sciences Chapter (SAICSC-ACS) and the Chemistry in Industry (ChemInix 2016) Conference organizers will not be responsible in any way for goods stolen, lost or damaged while on exhibit or in storage.
- Security personnel will be on duty, but the The Saudi Arabian International Chemical Sciences Chapter (SAICSC-ACS) and the Chemistry in Industry (ChemInix 2016) Conference organizers will not assume any responsibility for loss or damage caused to exhibitors by fire, theft, damage, and personal injury or otherwise.